of 2

Drop Rates

15 replies
Facevotes:
+82
UNCOMMON
wrote:
Allow me to explain.

It's about the calculated rate at which the frequency of a large list of pre-made or randomly generated objects that affect the performance of people around them, granting them increase in various in-game statistics, such as bits (otherwise known as the server's currency, which, currency as you may know is something like the U.S. dollar), or even stats that make you stronger than other players, most notably an increase in 'melee-damage', where you tend to do more damage to other players relative to how much melee damage you have from all combined equipment that a player is using (Watch out! If a player has a stat called 'armor', you'll end up doing less damage than you normally would!). The drop rates are divided into several categories, but they are of most common association with weapons (the things you use to 'attack' people) as well as armor (the things you use when people 'attack' you), and are separated into rarities, which is defined as how uncommon it is, and as such, the more rare the item, the different color it is, which may be explained in game. However, our loving and handsome (so, so handsome) server owner pur3p0w3r was gracious enough to code this plugin for us. Not only that, but it actually works! Perhaps you should try attempting to participate in what we call as 'drop-rates' at some point when you are in game. I promise, It is such a fun and interesting experience that can only truly be found at Faceland! And definitely not any other server that might happen to have an inferior version of ours!

Not only has pur3p0w3r coded it, however. No, he could not stop there, with just making it function. He even went as far as making the drop rates balanced! This means that the higher quality drop rates are more difficult to find, but not so difficult that you would never see a legendary in your life. After all, it wouldn't be FairXD if you were trying to show off your items in chat (using {hand}) but you had no dank items to show off to everyone! How would you be able to show your face at your grade school class the next day?! It's absolutely horrible! With pur3p0w3r's balance, however, as long as you are playing on Faceland, you will surely come upon a wonderful item that will make all their friends jealous, that is until they get one of their own, because again, our drop rates are 5/5.

I hope this explanation, while short, and only scratching the surface of the strange journey that is Drop Rates! This is your friendly neighborhood admin, TheDeroink, otherwise known as Deroink, or The 'Roink, signing off. If you ever have any more questions in regard to drop rates, please do not hesitate to use the /help command, and you'll probably be the first person to ever use it! Or you could even ask someone else! And not me!

-TheDeroink, player-turned-moderator-turned-admin-san-an-samar-rama-sama-senpai

found the nerd
Posted Feb 22, 16
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+53
UNCOMMON
Contributor
wrote:
wrote:
Allow me to explain.

It's about the calculated rate at which the frequency of a large list of pre-made or randomly generated objects that affect the performance of people around them, granting them increase in various in-game statistics, such as bits (otherwise known as the server's currency, which, currency as you may know is something like the U.S. dollar), or even stats that make you stronger than other players, most notably an increase in 'melee-damage', where you tend to do more damage to other players relative to how much melee damage you have from all combined equipment that a player is using (Watch out! If a player has a stat called 'armor', you'll end up doing less damage than you normally would!). The drop rates are divided into several categories, but they are of most common association with weapons (the things you use to 'attack' people) as well as armor (the things you use when people 'attack' you), and are separated into rarities, which is defined as how uncommon it is, and as such, the more rare the item, the different color it is, which may be explained in game. However, our loving and handsome (so, so handsome) server owner pur3p0w3r was gracious enough to code this plugin for us. Not only that, but it actually works! Perhaps you should try attempting to participate in what we call as 'drop-rates' at some point when you are in game. I promise, It is such a fun and interesting experience that can only truly be found at Faceland! And definitely not any other server that might happen to have an inferior version of ours!

Not only has pur3p0w3r coded it, however. No, he could not stop there, with just making it function. He even went as far as making the drop rates balanced! This means that the higher quality drop rates are more difficult to find, but not so difficult that you would never see a legendary in your life. After all, it wouldn't be FairXD if you were trying to show off your items in chat (using {hand}) but you had no dank items to show off to everyone! How would you be able to show your face at your grade school class the next day?! It's absolutely horrible! With pur3p0w3r's balance, however, as long as you are playing on Faceland, you will surely come upon a wonderful item that will make all their friends jealous, that is until they get one of their own, because again, our drop rates are 5/5.

I hope this explanation, while short, and only scratching the surface of the strange journey that is Drop Rates! This is your friendly neighborhood admin, TheDeroink, otherwise known as Deroink, or The 'Roink, signing off. If you ever have any more questions in regard to drop rates, please do not hesitate to use the /help command, and you'll probably be the first person to ever use it! Or you could even ask someone else! And not me!

-TheDeroink, player-turned-moderator-turned-admin-san-an-samar-rama-sama-senpai

found the nerd

found the nerd and the godsend
Lvl 91, +9 Will of The Forest, +9 champions legs,chest and feet.
Health 74, Regen 1.0, Armor 76 = 75.1% Evasion 31 = 32.8%, Parry 9%, Ele resist 20%
MoveSpeed 169
Posted Feb 26, 16 · Last edited Feb 26, 16
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+175
RARE
Admin
Contributor
D R O P S
Posted May 8, 16 · OP
Facevotes:
+245
RARE
Veteran
Contributor
I FOUND ME
SEE I AM RIGHT THERE
<
d892b182ebef94cdbe9d22b910d82343@mabics2.jpg
Posted May 8, 16
Pur3p0w3r
Pur3p0w3r @ Faceland
Facevotes:
+438
EPIC
Server Owner
wrote:
Allow me to explain.
An A-press is an A press. You can't just say its half.
In Faceguy we trust.
Posted May 10, 16
Troll
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+175
RARE
Admin
Contributor
wrote:
wrote:
Allow me to explain.
An A-press is an A press. You can't just say its half.

We'll get to that, in a moment.

But first, we need to talk about parallel universes.
Posted May 10, 16 · OP · Last edited May 10, 16
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices