Page
of 3

Staff Application

20 replies
Facevotes:
+1
COMMON
Contributor
I've been playing on this server for a while now, and I've been wanting to be more of a part of the server, so i'm sending
in this application to become staff and help new players, help protect the server and make the server a fun environment for all players.

My staff Morales: I would want to be a high level. I wouldn't want much power. I just want to help and be involved with the server.

I will not be upset if i'm not accepted and i will continue to play on the server and enjoy my time on it :d

-StinkyOatmeal
Posted Feb 7, 16 · OP
Troll
Dislike
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+1
COMMON
Contributor
I didn't know how to make a official application sorry :(
Posted Feb 7, 16 · OP
Troll
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+245
RARE
Veteran
Contributor
There Is no OFFICIAL Application because you do not apply to become staff. We pick you when we feel fit. Also you don't meet minimal requirements to be even considered for staff.
d892b182ebef94cdbe9d22b910d82343@mabics2.jpg
Posted Feb 7, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+85
UNCOMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
I'll let you know now that in the rules it tells you not to ask for staff, that you will be contacted about it in game. So as a staff member you would think you would know the rules of the server, right? But you can still be of a lot of help just by aiding new players and yourself by discovering more of how this server works. A lot of staff work is just being able to aid players with questions they have about the workings of the server. So if I were you, I'd just play and have fun, be courteous and helpful to others, and before you know it you may be hearing from the owner about a staff position... Not that it really changes anything, you're still helping players the same pretty much.
Posted Feb 7, 16
Love
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+438
EPIC
Server Owner
I didn't know how to make a official application sorry :(
That's alright! Basically what Shademor and skot said is how it works! :d

The minimum requirement before you start to be considered is level 30, because by then, you usually know enough about the server to help people well.
In Faceguy we trust.
Posted Feb 7, 16
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+75
UNCOMMON
Untagged users
What really happens pretty much is if your cool enough(jk) they come and abduct you and then forced to be a staff :p
Vince-Meister
Posted Feb 8, 16
Troll
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+11
COMMON
Untagged users
This is the kinda stuff that happens when you don't read the rules.
Posted Feb 11, 16
List
Undo
Facevotes:
Untagged users
Do you have to be on the server Alot to be staff (btw i am looking to become a staff maybe but i am lvl 16 xD)
Posted Aug 9, 17
Milkea
Milkea @ Faceland
Facevotes:
+121
RARE
Contributor
for you and anyone in the future, you have to be pretty active on the server and very helpful and knowledgeable about the server for one
you have to be 30 to be even considered giving the opportunity and not asking about having it
you have to be trusted by the staff (do not go asking for staff if they trust you)

but for now we aren't really looking for staff anyway
13yoft_th.jpg
Posted Aug 9, 17
Facevotes:
+169
RARE
Contributor
And, as said before, you shouldn't expect to become staff if you haven't even read the rules. Asking for a position is a dead giveaway that you aren't cut out for it.
Posted Aug 10, 17
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices