Page
of 2

A lot of staff suggestions ~ TheDweller

13 replies
Facevotes:
+1
COMMON
Contributor
A lot of "staff" have been muting and kicking for no reason, which is abuse. For instance, everyone was using /me, and they told them to stop, and when I did it once after JUST JOINING, I got muted for 2 minutes, and no one else did. This might've been a mistake, but regardless, they didn't even check to see if I had done anything wrong. Another problem is that they have no reason when they do it. I once got muted for 3 minutes, and the reason was "Trololololol." I'm not asking for demotions, I'm just asking for more STAFF rules.

Sincerely,
TheDweller

PS: I would have written more, but I had stuff to do. ^^
Posted Jul 5, 16 · OP
First Excuse for muting people: "Because it's spamming." Then they realized that wouldn't work so they switched it up to "Failing to listen to a mod." Yet when I see people all the time not listening to mods nothing ever happens to them? The other day I believe 2-3 mods asked Eqv to leave ccgreens house more then 10 times yet nothing was done about it until like 5 minutes later then he was kicked but then logged back on only to continue. Then he was kicked again to log on and do the same thing. This happened like 3 - 4 times yet no warning was given only kicks and then finally someone did something about it 20 minutes later. Same with a few other peoples houses. People wouldn't leave when mods asked yet no punishment was given until after they did something wrong like griefing or stealing.

Muted Reason: "Spamming"
Suddenly changed to
"Not listening to mods " because they realized that no one was spamming so they had to find a new reason to mute people just because people were using a command that they were allowed to use. If you don't want them using it then remove the command.

Muting for the wrong reasons suddenly change to reasons they can get away with just so they don't get in trouble.

That's all I have to say.
SwordArtOnlineSignature1_zpsfsnjxlfm.jpg

If someone from the 1900s suddenly appeared, what would be the most difficult thing to explain to about life today? " I possess a device in my pocket that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get into arguments with strangers."
Posted Jul 5, 16 · Last edited Jul 5, 16
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+139
RARE
Contributor
You were asked by staff to not use the /me command, and continued to use the /me command. That in itself is something you aren't supposed to do. Furthermore, the people who were told it was spamming were the ones actually spamming it. Spamming in this case was defined as using the /me command 3-4 times in rapid succession. TheDweller, that is a false statement, and I have the logs to prove it. I ask that you drop this, because its just a stupid argument and if you were muted you were at fault for rules broken.
When life gets insane, everyone needs a little bit of Zen in their life.
Posted Jul 5, 16
Facevotes:
+1
COMMON
Contributor
Zenith, I never spammed it. I used it once, and was muted. I wasn't on when you told people "not to use it"
So next time, do more background research
Posted Jul 5, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+139
RARE
Contributor
[14:44:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e[2Legit] §fTheDweller: Ello(this is here to prove he was on even before I was, as this was sent just after I joined. Please check the time.)
[15:27:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §b[Godlike] §fPolikka: next one to use /me gets a free mute
[15:27:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6[Legendary] §fViolet__: holy tits
[15:27:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a[Alchemist] §fEwsdqwerti: xD
[15:27:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e[2Legit] §fTheDweller: ./me wants a free mute :d
[15:27:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e[2Legit] §fTheDweller: Kek
Posted Jul 5, 16
Facevotes:
+1
COMMON
Contributor
And zenith, I'm thinking about having a private conversation with Pur3 about your position as chat-mod, since clearly you don't deserve it.
Posted Jul 5, 16 · OP
Facevotes:
+1
COMMON
Contributor
Did I use ./me? No.
Also, I used it once, which isn't spam.
Posted Jul 5, 16 · OP
Facevotes:
+139
RARE
Contributor
Please do, I'm curious to see how that'll do. Also, allow me to disprove any arguments you had.

[14:44:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e[2Legit] §fTheDweller: Ello(this is here to prove he was on even before I was, as this was sent just after I joined. Please check the time.)
[15:27:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §b[Godlike] §fPolikka: next one to use /me gets a free mute
[15:27:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6[Legendary] §fViolet__: holy tits
[15:27:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §a[Alchemist] §fEwsdqwerti: xD
[15:27:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e[2Legit] §fTheDweller: ./me wants a free mute :d
[15:27:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §e[2Legit] §fTheDweller: Kek
[15:40:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Notice! TheDweller has been muted.
[15:57:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -- [29 minutes ago] --
[15:57:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheDweller was muted by MinionNumber2: 'ur wish my pleasure'
___________________(All history for TheDweller, showing he was never muted for "trolololol.")________________________________
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] History for TheDweller (Limit: 10):
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -- [36 minutes ago] --
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheDweller was muted by Polikka: 'drop it'
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -- [48 minutes ago] --
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheDweller was muted by MinionNumber2: 'ur wish my pleasure'(the mute you claim was me or pol)
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -- [19 hours, 47 minutes ago] --
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheDweller was muted by MinionNumber2: 'take 5mins calm down'
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] -- [20 hours, 56 minutes ago] --
[16:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheDweller was muted by MinionNumber2: 'spam'
Posted Jul 5, 16
Facevotes:
+139
RARE
Contributor
You're arguing for the demotion of an Admin if you're trying to get the staff who muted you when you said that demoted.
Posted Jul 5, 16
Facevotes:
+47
UNCOMMON
Contributor
wew liars btfo
Posted Jul 5, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices