Page
of 2

A lot of staff suggestions ~ TheDweller

13 replies
Facevotes:
+438
EPIC
Server Owner
The /me command when overused is polarizing issue. It can be very annoying to some players, and the staff are just trying to protect those silent, yet annoyed by spam people.

The solution I can do however, is the same one I used back in the day for /gz and /f, which is making a global cooldown/charge system. How those commands work is, every 15 seconds the server gains a "gz" or "f" token. The server can only hold 5 of these tokens at a time. When one of the commands is used, it consumes one of them, and if there aren't any left, the command fails. That's why you can /gz spam somebody for getting something cool, but the chat isn't full of tons of useless /gz or /f messages.

So basically, give me likes + hearts and shit if you think that's a good solution for /me as well.
In Faceguy we trust.
Posted Jul 5, 16
Love
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+28
UNCOMMON
Admin
Contributor
"The other day I believe 2-3 mods asked Eqv to leave ccgreens house more then 10 times yet nothing was done about it until like 5 minutes later then he was kicked but then logged back on only to continue. Then he was kicked again to log on and do the same thing. This happened like 3 - 4 times yet no warning was given only kicks and then finally someone did something about it 20 minutes later. Same with a few other peoples houses. People wouldn't leave when mods asked yet no punishment was given until after they did something wrong like griefing or stealing."

I'm not sure about all (or really, any) other cases, but in this instance the only active staff were CMods, and being Chat Mods we are really not equipped to deal with this.

However Eqv was properly dealt when Minion (Admin, and properly equipped) returned from his other activities.
from the moment we are apart you are a stranger, for you have a life now that will be no part of mine, and that means when i see you we will not know each other
Posted Jul 5, 16
Facevotes:
+28
UNCOMMON
Admin
Contributor
still annoyed at all those steaks eqv walked out with tbh
from the moment we are apart you are a stranger, for you have a life now that will be no part of mine, and that means when i see you we will not know each other
Posted May 27, 18
Facevotes:
+129
RARE
Contributor
Taking a trip down memory lane, eh?
25aogn9.jpg
Posted May 27, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices