The Complete List of Faceland Uniques

3 replies
Facevotes:
+29
UNCOMMON
Veteran
Contributor
Almost -In the event that does become a reality, I'd like the thread name to reflect such-

Here's the link to the spreadsheet ---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fI2m6Rv4lWfeUQ81RWshywbc8Pa6G188TSNEZbK1dLw/edit?usp=sharing
You don't need a gmail account to be able to view this. You do if you want to comment in the chatbox on the spreadsheet instead of making posts on this thread for some reason.

What this table contains
This is meant to be a complete list of all uniques in Faceland, showing:
  • Item name (you would hope so)
  • Item Lv
  • Rarity
  • The items availability status
  • The items custom texture
  • The creator or where the item is found on the server (Creator name means it's just a random drop)
  • All stats in order of how they appear on the item

How to Use
The list is sorted by item type (Sword, Elytra, Battletome, Consumable, Ect) in tabs at the bottom then sorted by Lv within each tab. Given the fact some items have different primary stats (melee weapons not starting with melee dmg) there isn't a way to sort by the highest stat on a certain item type at the moment. Nonetheless, it should still be easy to find what you're looking for if you type in part of the information of said item using Ctrl+F.

This list is intended not only for collectors, but for those wanting to create textures for items without, for those wanting to make a new unique items and see what is already out there, and for those who want to share their full idea for an item and see if someone wants to work on it with them or help fund the facecoins.

How to make a contribution
New Items
Show me a linked item in chat or the item in a chest/trade window so I can record.
Prefer that it has original name and any socket/slot tome enchants are mentioned.

*Please search through the table before you contact me that you've found an item in-game that you think is not on the table yet*

Item Textures
Show me the item in a chest or in a trade window so I can screenshot. (Sorry, not gonna get pranked with weird links)
If you want a custom texture added to the database, just post it in the Custom Texture thread like usual.

Item Ideas
Please let me know ideas you have or you're planning on making(and it's result after Pur3n3rfsTM) to help me keep things up to date.
I understand that you may want to make changes before you finalize it. That's fine. Just try to tell me a lot of changes at once rather than one every few hours.

To Do List
  • Create conditional formatting that highlights special stats (joke stats, negative stats, On Hit affects, ect)
  • Create an automatic system to change rarity text and stat text to correspond with ingame colors EX: (Enchant) Epic Completed
  • Convince Pure to help me with all the official custom texture files so it's easier and looks nice ;-) . (Probably won't happen, I understand, you're very busy, but worth a shot.)
  • Create a format specifically for consumables and random items, for now those will not be found on the table.
  • Figure out how to make the texture follow the item's row like the stats do (No one will really see much of this problem, it's just a hassle for me (._.) )

*Thanks to Kat and Chim, Milkea, Violet, and Josh for helping me get this started by letting me look through all their stuff.*
Posted Apr 27, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 2, 17
Love
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+116
RARE
Developer
Veteran
Contributor
woah woah woah ive already tm'd Pur3n3rf D:<
Posted Apr 27, 17
Troll
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+60
UNCOMMON
Contributor
Good shit
Posted Apr 30, 17
Facevotes:
+129
RARE
Contributor
Dratel, I sent you a request for the perms. I'd like to get my name added to the 'Treasure Hunter's Top Hat' since I "made" that helmet.
25aogn9.jpg
Posted Jun 4, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices