Week Long Fishing Contest Oct 1st - Oct 7th

6 replies
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
Grabs your poles, Drinks, and Snacks for a week long fishing Contest hosted by Fish Land Museum and Wonders.

Top Prize 50,000 Bits and a place in the Winners Shrine of the Museum.
Consolation prizes may be awarded based on special catches determined by PSwag.

Submit all catches to be considered to the museum drop box, or Message me in-game for info to enter.

All Entries must be donated to the Museum by Oct Oct 8th at 1:00 AM to count. And all donations are non-returnable. The largest and best species will get special distinction in the museum.

Good Luck!
Posted Sep 28, 17 · OP
Love
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+2
COMMON
Untagged users
Time To get ready! :)
Posted Sep 29, 17
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
So I'd been hinting at extra prizes that can be won during the fishing contest. I've created a randomizer that will choose one. I'll roll it each day of the contest to be added in addition to the 50k prize pool.

So I missed posting yesterday, but here are the two challenges added for the week so far.

Monday's Addition: Player who donates the most # of Alligator's will win 5k
Tuesday's Addition: Player who donated the largest fish caught at 4:20 will win 5k "This can be any day of the contest, either 4:20am or pm."

Good luck to everyone!
Posted Oct 3, 17 · OP
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
Wednesday's Addition: 5k to the player who brings me the smallest Emerald Catfish...Ooo that will be a tough one.
And for Thursday: 5k to the player who catches the most Breadfish. I may have to start a bakery.

If you have any suggestions for challenges send them to me and i'll add them into my random generator to chosen in a future daily addition.

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy!
Posted Oct 4, 17 · OP
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
Friday's Challenge has been rolled......
5k to the player who donates the largest Westhaven Nudibranch
And for Saturday I have a special challenge. 10k to whomever writes the best fishing story, Submissions must be in in-game book form.
If you require a book to write in just message me and i'll make sure to get you one.
Posted Oct 6, 17 · OP
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
The final mini Challenge is here.
10k to whoever submits the Smallest Legendary catch.
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
And after a loooong week of fishing, and sorting through your 4500 + fish submissions. "That's over 168 Chests worth BTW" Here are your contest winners.

Monday Challenge 5,000 Bits: Goes to Ultimate_Dragon for 9 Alligator submissions!

Tuesday Challenge 5,000 Bits: Goes to Me...just kidding Ultimate_Dragon for Largest fish caught at 4:20. Coming in at 19.8cm Mackerel. "I did catch a big slap fish 43cm at 4:20...but exclude myself from the running's ;)

Wednesday Challenge 5,000 Bits: Goes to Me? O thats right sucka's I was the only one to submit an emerald..2 of them in fact.

Thursday Challenge 5,000 Bits: Goes to Ultimate_Dragon for a whopping 210 submitted Breadfish!

Friday Challenge 5,000 Bits: Goes to again...Ultimate_Dragon for the largest Westhaven Nudibranch coming in at 97.4cm.

Saturday Challenge 10,000 Bits: Goes to Ultimate_Dragon aaaagain...because it was the only fishing story entered...that's easy money

Sunday Challenge 10,000 Bits: Goes to Perdustin for the smallest....and Only Legendary submitted. "Sylvan Shinner" coming in at 263.8cm

And so your Overall Winner of the Contest with the LARGEST fish caught for the week is Also Perdustin for his wonderful Shinner "A server first Catch also"

2nd place "No Prize" Ultimate_Dragon for a 218.8cm Black Drum! 30,000 Total Winnings
3rd place "No Prize" Domainoft for a 216.7cm Kimi Carpe! 0 Winnings "This is my son/Alt"

And Perdustin with 60,000 in Winnings

Thanks to everyone for their donations, It was a great contest.

Also Thanks to a Generous Donation by Milkea the top prize for the next week long fishing contest will be a Double Enchanted Pswag Fishing Pole along with some Bits! More on that In the coming weeks

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy
Posted Oct 10, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices