2nd Week Long Fishing Contest "Nov 2017"

3 replies
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
Grabs your poles, Drinks, and Snacks for a week long fishing Contest hosted by Fish Land Museum and Wonders.
The Contest will Start Sunday Nov, 5th, and End at Midnight Saturday Nov 11th. Any fish caught during this time frame and donated to the museum will be considered for the grand prize, and lesser prizes.

Top Prize 50,000 Bits and a place in the Winners Shrine of the Museum.
2nd Place will earn 25,000 Bits
3rd Place will earn 10,000 Bits.

Consolation prizes will be announced each day and awarded based on special catches determined by "The Wheel of Fate"

Submit all catches to be considered to the museum drop box, or Message me in-game for info to enter.
Coordinates for the drop box are -4256, 140, -4626. "There is also a quick-warp here for your convenience.

All Entries must be donated to the Museum by Monday Nov 13th at 1:00 AM to count. And all donations are non-returnable. The largest and best species will get special distinction in the museum. Just like last month, each day I will reveal a new sub-category worth 5,000 to 10,000 for the winner.

Good Luck!
Posted Nov 4, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
O ya...and thanks to a Wonderful Donation...This will also go the top fisherman this round.....Happy Fishing!
Attached Images
Posted Nov 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+7
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
The first two Mini Fishing events are as follows. "You have all week to do these as well...for a separate prize pool.
#1 Largest Pufferfish Caught
#2 Most amount of fish smaller than 10cm.

That's 5,000 bits each to those mini contest winners.
Happy Fishing!
Posted Nov 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+11
COMMON
Untagged users
Could you please clear the chests? I got a bunch of stuff I need to turn in, but even the unlocked chest is full.
Posted Nov 12, 17 · Last edited Nov 12, 17
NoticeNotices