Auction house is closed?

6 replies
Facevotes:
+5
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
I come on the server from time to time, to catch up on all the latest news.
Always notice the auction house is being closed, is it a plugin issue? or lack of interest?
Global market / Flo auction are the 2 most compatible auction house types out there with easy setups.

Click the blue text or the picture, to add me on skype !

lsdmJtE.png

9DqpLdr.jpg
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Facevotes:
+169
RARE
Contributor
I believe it's a plugin issue, but even when it is up and running people don't tend to use it, so I have no idea why it's constantly being asked about. I vote we remove it and switch to a decent player shop plugin.
Posted Mar 7, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+245
RARE
Veteran
Contributor
I disagree on player shops.It was frequently used when was up. I always say new stuff in there from items. To random junk to funny cosmetic crap.
Player shops how ever would require little more on a world guard more permission nodes. And really is not all that different from an actionhouse other than players have their own shop and things do not expire.
I can ask Kyle about it and maybe look into it sense I have gotten more into JavaScript. Plus pretty sure plugin itself has updated sense his little bug error.
d892b182ebef94cdbe9d22b910d82343@mabics2.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18
Facevotes:
+2
COMMON
Veteran
Contributor
The auction house isnt used as much bcuz it was just 1 page of random shit disorganized so it was hard to find what you are looking for. If there is a plug-in that allows for categories and a search feature based on level/rarity, then it would more than likely be used.
Posted Mar 14, 18
List
Undo
Facevotes:
+5
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
well that would be more of an RPG auction house...
1 page of unorganized shit.. isn't really so bad... considering normally half of it, is probably just cactuses.. or books of enchantment.

There is ( Boss Shops ) where you can literately buy/sell any item... ( server host sets prices ).
advanced things like Limited time commands can be purchased as well ect.
Buffs .... ect.

If I do happen to come across anything via auction house that cab look more like a professional auction house with catagory... I'll definitely make a link.
probably nobody has thought about it, b/c only 3% of the minecraft population even know about items/stats/sockets

lsdmJtE.png

9DqpLdr.jpg
Posted Mar 17, 18 · OP
Facevotes:
+5
COMMON
ChatMod
Contributor
We had global market V1 for like the longest time, everyone was using it, then we upgraded to version 2.... and...
then nobody was using it at all hardly...
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/global-market

Here is something newer, that is pretty much the same thing, but a little better for server compatibility.
Dev's are available for help as well.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auction-house-1-7-1-12.6050/

lsdmJtE.png

9DqpLdr.jpg
Posted Mar 17, 18 · OP
Facevotes:
+116
RARE
Developer
Veteran
Contributor
Market Place is open now! :o
Posted Mar 31, 18
NoticeNotices