Wewlads! It's finally here! Faceland is now updated to 1.11! There isn't a massive amount of new content from our side (yet), but all the goodies in 1.11 are now usable in Faceland. Here's the changes we've made!
- More boss types, using the new 1.11 monsters as well as some monsters that are normally passive.
- A few new socket gems were added.
- The levelpoint menu has been improved a bit. It just looks sexier!
- Bolded combat actionbar texts for dodge, miss, attack recharge... etc
- Bit drops have been changed!
- Bits now from 25% of the time instead of 100%
- Bit drops are now (on average) about 4x more valuable
- Bit drops now have a random factor, sometimes adding more or less
- Bit drops now start lower, but scale higher (Less money pre 40ish, more money after)
- Linking items no longer applies to not-chat messages
- Fixed a whole wad of misc bugs
- Fixed a whole wad of item linking bugs
TWO PLUGINS STILL OFFLINE: Warps and mounts. Everything else is up and running!
Warps are back up! Just need mounts!